About The Team Bike Challenge
COMPETITION KICKS OFF MAY 1st, 2015
Ask your friends, colleagues and neighbors to form a team with you and pedal your way to a greener, healthier and happier commute while earning points and medals towards big prizes from our fabulous TBC partners! It’s a fun and easy way to see just how much biking does for your health, budget and environment.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Ask 5 people to join a TBC team with you.
- Register your team and members at TeamBikeChallenge.com
- Record your bike trips weekly on our website or mobile site.
- Challenge yourself and your friends on a personalized leaderboard.
- Earn points for each bike ride you take and your total daily mileage.
- At the end of May, the team with the most points of all 9 Bay Area counties* wins!
*Bay Area counties competing in the Team Bike Challenge competition are:
Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Sonoma, Solano.
This year, Team Bike Challenge had 9631 individuals registered on 1370 teams, with 443 companies competing. Together we biked a total of 572,871 miles.
Join in on the fun this year and see how much you can bike in just one month!
Team Bike Challenge is brought to you by the hard efforts of the Bay Area Bicycle Coalitions and this year's partners.